Mali Mudcloth re-envisioned as a planter
Triple Set includes the Small, Medium, and Large MudPots in one order at a discount of over 50% OFF!
Mix and match any colors!
This is a 2-DAY sale that ends at midnight 1/17/23 order today!
Plants are NOT included
Mudpots are a Rooted Pots creation in celebration of the amazing artistry of Mali's mudcloth designs. Mudcloth and its unique pattern designs can be traced all the way back to the 12 century from its origin in Mali. Mali is a northern African country in the Sahara Desert region. The name "Mudcloth" comes from the Mali Bambara language. In Bambara it is called "Bogolanfini" which literally means mud (bogo) with (Ian) fini (cloth). It means "mud with cloth" which is shortened to one word is mudcloth.
Measurements (New sizings as of 11.26.2021)
- Small: Diameter: 6" / Height: 5.5"
- Medium: Diameter: 8" / Height: 7"
- Large: Diameter: 9.5" / Height: 8.5"
- Drainage: Yes it has drainage holes and the center drainage hole is in the shape of the country of Mali
- Material: Polylactic acid (PLA) - a vegetable-based biodegradable plastic that is good for the environment and not as fragile as terracotta and other typical planter materials
- 4 Color Finishes: White, Black Velvet, Graystone, Gold
- Handmade Policy: All Pieces are made to order. Each item is individually crafted by hand, and minor flaws and imperfections are an inherent part of hand-decorated pieces. Pieces may vary slightly in size, shape, color, dimension, placement, and composition. All Sales are Final
- Plants, jewelry, and accessories are not included.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Indoor/Outdoor Use? - Yes, however, outdoor environments can cause a slight fade over months in specific finishes like Bronze and Earth Stone. High heat temperatures may cause warping if in direct sun for hours.
- Can I use it as a Vase? - No. These all come with drainage holes
- How long for my Rooted Pots to be delivered? - Each Rooted Pot is created upon order. Our process involves sanding, priming, and painting each one while also manually drilling the drainage holes. This entire process can take up to a week to complete because the process of drying the primers and paints can be upwards of 24 hours between coat layers. This leads to most Rooted Pots taking 1-2 weeks to be delivered to your door. When order volumes are very high, this can sometimes take 2-4 weeks. The earlier you get your order in, the better chance you have to avoid the rush of orders
- Ship Outside the USA? - Yes, however that shipping isn't free. To see the cost of shipping to your country, proceed to check out. Also, additional duties, taxes, and fees may apply to your country upon delivery. We do not pay duties and taxes for shipping outside of the United States. It is the purchaser's responsibility to know the rules of their country's shipping customs. We, at Rooted Pots, are not liable for any shipped product held or seized at any country's customs patrol.
- How do I contact you if I have questions or issues? - Send all emails and questions to contact@RootedPots.com
*During an extremely high volume of orders, processing could take upwards to 2-4 weeks days as these are handmade to order. Thank you for your consideration.
**Plants/Flowers, jewelry, and/or accessories are not included in any of the purchases.