***Features Collection - Half Heads are back!***
Black Friday Sale was once $117.97, NOW $83.97!
***Plants and Accessories in photos are NOT included***
The Features Collection (Limited Supply, Order Today!)
The Features Collection is a brand new limited series addition to Rooted Pots that is all about focusing on OUR unique visual stunning physical features. While others outside of the culture tried to shame us who naturally hold these beautiful features, we have slowly over time learned to fully love our full lips, wide noses, and other special unique visual attributes.
The Features Collection is a celebration of the love of our own visual selves!
The very Features we now know as beautiful and unique were used as insults against us to destroy our self-esteem. Sadly, for years this worked while today on the backend, those who threw the insults about our Features were secretly going under the knife to get the same features they told us made us ugly. How interesting a turn of events that became. From questions trying to down our genetic Features such as "why is your nose so wide?" to "why are your lips sooooo big?" to these same negative commentators trying to gain the natural Features of the culture by going under the unnatural cosmetic knife, but never succeeding in the gaining the natural beauty of our Features from birth.
This is the very reason why the Features Collection emphasizes the beauty in our noses and our lips by making them the focal point in this new stunning Afrocentric planter. Others have tried to gain our full beautiful lips through surgical procedures, but it's never the same and nor authentically natural and beautiful like the genuine creation. It's only a matter of time before our beautiful wide and full noses become the next fetishized physical Feature those are envious of try to mimic and steal through scientific vanity.
Our natural, unique, and beautiful Features are on full display and no one can make us feel bad about them ever again.
The Features Collection (Limited Series - Ends Feb 28, 2021)
Get yours today before the Features Collection ends!
- Pot Hole: 7.75" x 5.5" / Height 7.25"
- Nose Piercings: Yes, this is a brand new addition to Rooted Pots! The nose is now pierced only on this Features - Half Head Rooted Pots design. A nose ring can be placed on the right nostril and in the septum area of the nose. Rings/Jewelry not included.
- Ear Piercings: Yes! The ears are now pierced on all of our Rooted Pots now. So you can add even more artistic flavor by finding the perfect earrings for your Rooted Pots. Rings/Jewelry not included.
- Drainage: Yes and optional to have without drainage holes. Not recommended to be used as a vase.
- Material: Polylactic acid (PLA) - a vegetable-based biodegradable plastic that is good for the environment and not as fragile as terracotta and other typical planter materials
- 4 Color Finishes: Black Velvet, White, Earth Stone, Red
- Handmade Policy: All Pieces are made to order. Each item is individually crafted by hand, and minor flaws and imperfections are an inherent part of hand-decorated pieces. Pieces may vary slightly in size, shape, color, dimension, placement, and composition. All Sales are Final
- Plants, jewelry, and accessories are not included.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Indoor/Outdoor Use? - Yes, however, outdoor environments can cause a slight fade over months in certain finishes like Bronze and Earth Stone
- Can I use it as a Vase? - No. These pots are designed with drown-proof channels and pores to ensure if someone overwaters their plants that the excess water eventually drains out. However, applying clear sealant would plug up the pore holes and turn them into a vase that can hold water securely.
- How long for my Rooted Pots to be delivered? - Each Rooted Pot is created upon order. Our process involves sanding, priming, and painting each one while also manually drilling the drainage holes. This entire process can take up to a week to complete because the process of drying the primers and paints can be upwards of 24 hours between coat layers. This leads to most Rooted Pots taking 1-2 weeks to be delivered to your door. When order volumes are very high, this can sometimes take 2-4 weeks. The earlier you get your order in, the better chance you have to avoid the rush of orders
- Ship Outside the USA? - Yes, however that shipping isn't free. To see the cost of shipping to your country, proceed to check out. Also, additional duties, taxes, and fees may apply to your country upon delivery. We do not pay duties and taxes for shipping outside of the United States. It is the purchaser's responsibility to know the rules of their country's shipping customs. We, at Rooted Pots, are not liable for any shipped product held or seized at any country's customs patrol.
- How do I contact you if I have questions or issues? - Send all emails and questions to contact@RootedPots.com or send us a DM on our Instagram @RootedPots